From: "innercity records" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 27, 2002 5:56 PM
Subject: [313] jeff mills stars again

we just heard that jeff's quitting (quit?) techno and
in future will only play house clubs with dates
this year at fabric and the god awful tribal sessions
in manchester.

he's totally blown out the uk's most important clubs
orbit, lost, slam and atomic jam after constant assurances
that he'd be touring uk this year.

if he feels the need to take his sound to another new
audience then fair play but to turn his back on what
he's best known for really beggars belief.

i for one won't be putting on me best shiny shoes and
sparkly shirt and paying £20 to see him while in the
company of a bunch of clueless fashion victims who
are probably in the club only to prance around to
some overrated, under skilled + massively overpaid
superstar "tech" dj.

after 3 years of not playing the uk due to his bollocks
immigraion excuse this is how he repays his long time
fans and followers who've spent countless money on
his records and hours queing in the rain to go hear
him spin.

i don't think i'd actually be as angry over any other dj
doing this which just shows the kind of admiration this
guy has over here and i'm sure it'll be the same for
many others.

simple reply of course is for all us to turn our back
to him and stop buying his music and going to his
club dates. it works both ways.

pure arrogance (again)

innercity.

.