Yeah, Jeff playing a house set was what we heard last year - amazing. It was
very diverse, still very Mills, it wasn't like he busted out Groovejet. He
played techno, electro, all kinds of cool things. I think he even played
Moodymann? Because it was in a club environment a lot of different people
came and really enjoyed it - it was an epiphany for them too. It was a great
atmosphere. Have faith!

The same promoter, Hardware, is having Ian Pooley play a five hour set at a
really small club Honkytonks next Friday after a big rave this weekend. This
way the DJ gets to go out on a limb a bit. He can play whatever he likes.
It's about thinking beyond the square. I am happy about these developments.

We stilll don't know the veracity of these reports, so this is all
hypothetical anyway.

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "[EMAIL PROTECTED] Org" <313@hyperreal.org>