I have no idea what you are getting at, maybe you can clear that up. At any
rate, that's why I made 'em questions! So what is the vibe in UK techno
clubs? A lot of the UK internationals have stated that the UK and European
techno clubs are too imbalanced with all males. I have seen that happen at
gigs here too with Ben Sims and Dave Angel, all guys. I went to the latter
with a gay male friend and both of us had the perception of it being a very
male night whereas at a Derrick Carter/Stacey Pullen gig, there was a wider
diversity of people, guys and girls, people I knew from the gay scene,
ravers, house heads, techno kids, everyone.