what's gonna stop the diehard fan going to fabric
is the fact that jeff's saying his music isn't techno
anymore and that's gonna piss alot of people off.
the club when he plays is simply gonna be full of
media types and club regulars who may show a
passing interest in his set until he drops something
from waveform transmissions. then watch the room clear.

a greater diversity of people at house clubs? i was at
our local techno club on saturday there were nearly as many
girls as boys ages 16 to 40+ wearing anything from t shirt and
jeans to ladies in dinner dresses. the music was deep house
to electro and hard funky techno.
what got played at tribal sessions on friday? prog house for 8 hours.

to some of the london people who've reseponded to this.
would you still be saying the same if he'd chosen tribal sessions
and gatecrasher?

it's total bollocks but after thinking last night i'm still gonna
have to go check out his new (not)techno style. he must've
bought a whole new collection of records recently, that's all i'm saying.

hypocrite