Tristan, thanx and respect,

but sorry again I got some more edits about it and sorry again this

is becoming another long one including my style of writing :/

- after you said the amount of race-debates would be much higher then
Theo-debates

I just made a check with 3127 of the 313-postings I ´ve got in my account -

Keywords -

- racism - 12

- race -  71

- theo parrish - 119

- message - 1148

- black message - 5

- joke - 51

- funny - 58

and -

- fun is mentioned 440 times (which I think is very important too of course)

but -

about the debate - I personally prefer mails as the one from Arne

to the cynical or many missing reactions,

when he was saying that it makes him sad, when he he remembers (I don´t)
someone said

that whites are not able to make this music -

this crosses another deep going problem too -

a problem related to the reflection of the racism -

I´m sure many people feel this problem too -

but see - there are so many problems like this, cauzed of a "programmed"
world -

we have so much corrupt information - hiding in the subconsciousness -

but how can it get solved and understood by not communicating about it ?

yes, there are also phenomenans as "positive racism", "victimising",

or clichees connected to the matters -

but I used to think we could isolate the faults and

do something to try to make it better by digging as deep

as much as the music does it too -

but somehow the debate always get´s stuck -

maybe also cauze of my faults -

but the list could be here to reflect that -

> we can break up the monotony of shit-talking by
> talking about ourselves some more again..cant wait

I see -

so instead, there´s a constant mood of: " finish it quick ",

this is off-topic, this is boring (ha)  this is too offending, this is too
much about us ,

I think, this is the main reason why the debate stays in a "dangerous mood"
-

- even in "mainstream" the debate is somehow more direct and visible at the
moment

when you take DMX

"..they don´t know who we be"

or Mystikal for example -

".. you keep bangin me against the wall"

did someone see the video ? - in the end he´s knocking on your door

do some of you really think it´s just the US, that would need a change ?

Even in nations where race-problems might seem less obvious, though they are
also there,

just look at the economic markets and how the doors are regulated -

keeping Africa and other country´s in a safe distance to the game of global
capitalism

(unless it´s about selling weapons )

should the 313-list become the big hideout, where we don´t face subjects of
life at all,

though messages are included in much of the art ?

Should we only go for the amusement only - pick out the serving elements
instead ?

Most people on the list are in an age, that they should have passed the

innocent mind of a child - grown up men and women -

I don´t  want to join a talk about 313-music, as if it would be a talk about
Playmobil only

pleaze keep on the messages  - as long as they are out there -

reflect, correct, edit and flame my faults 2 with knowledge and some care

don´t take the debate out

planetz2002

--
LoveThemPlanetZ