> we can break up the monotony of shit-talking by
> talking about ourselves some more again..cant wait
I see -
so instead, thereĀ“s a constant mood of: " finish it quick ",
this is off-topic, this is boring (ha)  this is too offending, this is too
much about us ,

no i was referring to the posts about favorite colors, careers, etc from a couple weeks ago. that is too much about us. this isnt a chatroom... race has been talked into the fuggin ground as well, because yes it is a very essential and important subject. i'm not sure what is being argued here. actually, i see nothing being said at all, aside from some quotes from mainstream hiphop.. yes there is racism inherent in all societies and it is deeply entrenched in techno. and....?? digging deeper..?? what are the issues being discussed, i missed something