hi martin,

don't get me the wrong way, i think history of this stuff is very
important and sometimes it's good to have this stuff down in a way that
isn't jounalism with an agenda (see blogs stuff etc). i like the way
you're headed with this tho.

i'm complaining about waves in the same way i complain about genres, and
microgenres....i use em, as we all do, but it doesn't stop me thinking
they prevent a certain creativity... (it's a "mistaking the menu for the
meal" situation for me)

peace

robin...