i don't know whether this is going solely to you or the whole list. i don't
speak often.

but: closer to the edit!?!

i don't know if he was using ableton, but i do believe that that is the
potential of LIVE mixing loops that you 'spent a week to cut up'. if that is
your vision, and that's how long it takes, and that's how nerdy you're
willing to get then...sobeit.

beautiful. and i aspire to it.

-r