JasonBrunton>I'm hoping that a whole load of kids about 18-20 discover 4
>Jazz Funk Classics, Relics, Night+Da etc, etc and find them as exciting
>and fresh as I did when they first came out.

It's working Jason, seen it with my own eyes.
This kid (18/19?) I know from hanging about in the record shop, really nice
kid, dead enthusiastic about music, always mithering for tips on things. I
saw him last week on Oldham St. Big grin on his face clutching a piccadilly
records bag. He comes up to me "Have you heard this" with a big look of
amazement.
1 copy of 4 Jazz Funk Classics in his bag.
I gave him the little wink wink, and said "see you later", and I walked off
with a big grin on my face, happy that a repress can put such an
enthusiastic music lover onto some proper techno instead of all that
flipping rubbish kids can be hoodwinked into buying.

Oh, yeah, and another thing.

The one thing that has surprised me about this thread is this...

HALF OF YOU NEVER OWNED A COPY OF FOUR JAZZ FUNK CLASSICS?

YOU LOT ARE RUBBISH, GET WITH THE PROGRAM.

All the best,

Alex

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring