From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 12:17 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) why lie on your bio (Tim Baker)

I was on the Tim Baker website the other day and it says he grew up in
Detroit. Now that is not true. I work in Ann Arbor, an I work with someone
who went to middle school and high school with him. At first I didn't
believe him until they just showed me yearbook pictures from his middle
school (scarllet) and High School (Ann Arbor Huron class of 85) Pictures.
Detroit and Ann Arbor are two different cites socially and geographic why do
people lie just to say the are from Detroit?

and then destroy it.