oh! thanx! shows how well I pay attention to these threads. I thought the
subject had somehow gotten off track and I'd missed the switch :^)
I remember my first Sound Signature record. someone had given it to me
because he'd gotten doubles. when I first played it and heard the poor sound
quality and production I thought "no wonder he gave it to me. it's
defective! I can't play this record out." I tossed it in the trash. when my
friend later asked me what I thought of it I told him I'd gotten a bad
pressing. he said something like "it's supposed to sound like that! that's
the genius of Theo's productions". I didnt get it. Come to think of it: I
dont recall what the music sounded like, I couldnt get past the grit. Guess
I'm just uncultured. :^)

sean

on 11/23/04 7:03 AM, Maarten Baute at [EMAIL PROTECTED] uttered these
words: