erm...I am the only one who sees an inherent contradiction in this post?

At 9:40 am -0700 7/9/05, James Newhouse wrote:
IF I may butt in...

I think Joe is tired of posts that have nothing to do
with 313/detroittechno.

I am a first time poster (hello!) who happens to agree
with him.  I miss the Morgan Geist days (and I wasn't
even around back then) when just posting about Aphex
was considered OT and not acceptable.

OT-  As for mr. West, I can't beleive how gullible
everyone (esp 313list members) are about this.

-He has a new album out
-He knows that what he said will get him a ton of free
press
-He know how to manipulate the media

What he said doesn't really change anything, and its
not even ground-breaking.  He knows that people will
keep repeating it, and that will keep in in the news.
(and keep people buying his album!)

R3dshift was just asking what Kayne West has to do
with the price of music in Detroit.

thanks,
Jay N
--- "Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>