As one of the Stealth Administrators of the 313 list, let me step in
and say this:

1. A complaint about an off topic post isn't particularly on-topic
either, and should be avoided. If you think a discussion has veered
too far from the putative topic of the 313 list, drop me a line
privately. I will either admonish the off-topic-ees to cool it, or
make an executive decision to let the thread die of its own accord.

2. A Post that complain about posts complaining about posts that are
off topic are the second derivative of an off topic post, and are even
anything less interesting than the chain of posts that engendered it.

I shall return to the shadows now. As you were.