>Techno classics have their place, but if we don't keep one ear in the
>future, we're betraying the originators.

indeed. most true.

I think I hear a lot of techno in ALOT of music these days. to me this is
the new techno. I think dego is very techno, I think that phil asher edit
of just one love2love is DEFINATELY techno. guess it depends on what you
think is techno, but to me it was electronic music that strives to give a
different sound to others and has a bit of a "wtf is that" factor.

but I don't think many people agree with me on that one, it's just me and
my stupid theorys.

i dont think techno's dead, i just think its called something else these
days.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.