>Sometimes I think that when it is our time to understand, we will.

>And until that point we should just keep our heads under the parapet??

Yeah maybe.  Or you could go on believing everything your physics professor has
to say.  The truth is that man will never understand even a minute fraction of
life and the way things work.

You base your statement on man's burning curiosity, which is a totally valid
point.  I, myself, fall into this category.  I am just saying from personal
experience, that when you assign all the naturally occuring events a number, it
just get's boring and leaves less room for the imagination to kick in.

BTW particle and wave duality is just another small example of science's flaws.
 They categorize everything and then WHAM!  Something like that comes along and
throws a monkey wrech into the equation.  Then they try to find out why and fix
it.  I guess it is something to do to pass the time, but to egg people on by
paying them money to fill their heads with it?  Not cool.  I liked it better
when the scientists (Plato, Socrates, etc.)just taught whoever would listen.

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com