> At 9:25 +0100 11/14/01, veto wrote:
> >PS Has anyone heard any good RECORDS recently???

This may have already been discussed, but the K. Hand History of Detroit on
Tresor has actually grown on me.  When I first brought it home last month, I
threw a track off of this double lp and it threw my mix off (sure, blame it on
the record=) because the beat was a little wacky for me.  But, yesterday I
played the record in it's entirety and found it to be a pretty nice work.

TJ
www.wireframerecords.com
www.outrecords.com
http://www.peoplepc.com