[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> i think no matter how good a live PA is, it often stil lacks the dynamics
> of a good dj set. its like, why listen to the top ten tracks by one artist
> when a dj can give you the absolute best track from ten different artist.

Yea, I agree.  One thing I've noticed is that I get more into live sets
when people make stuff more on the fly instead of just playing their
actual tracks live...

There are a few people I can think of off the top of my head that play
almost nothing you've ever heard before when they play live and it works
really well.  Kid606 is one who comes to mind for always putting on a
good live show.

--
:: atomly ::

[ [EMAIL PROTECTED] : www.atomly.com ...
[ atomiq records : po box 805319 chicago il 60680 : 877.741.3571 ...