I've thought about not replying to this, but your tone annoys me. More fool
me :P So I apologise for being involved in this most ludicrous of threads.

I don't quite get what you're saying - you're right. Please try and
construct well formed sentences, it makes it easier for me. I'm suggesting
people can try the pitch control technique - it's not, as you seem to be
saying (and this is a prime example of where you get incoherent), cheating
or impossible. It isn't: I do it, others do it and it's fine. It's OK. Maybe
you just can't manage it. That's OK too. Maybe you feel your 6 years'
professional experience is being undermined? I'm sorry about that. All I am
suggesting is that it can be done and that it has it's benefits. But then
*you* are the one telling us about "horses for courses", so you know this,
right? Anyway, I'm not going to continue flogging this dead horse. If you
feel the need to continue your hilarious gags like the CJ initials one, do
it offlist, and try the even better gag: "Have you got a rubber, Jonny". It
kills me every time.

Sorry 313. Maybe I've been reading the DHP too much lately.