I did say it would be my last post, but it wouldn't be right for obvious
reasons.

My apologies also. I must admit I haven't exactly been in the best of moods,
and likewise I may have also misread comments. Well, at least we can lay
claim to entertain the other list members for the afternoon. :)

Seth Raymond (thread starter) had better buy some decks now or me and Mac
are going to take his head off. *lol*

Dscaper :)
Aeonflux Radio - http://www.aeonflux.co.uk
"A man who know's what he knows, and knows what he doesn't know, is the sign
of a man who knows."