From: Michael Pujos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 January 2008 20:38
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) C2 at Carnegie Hall, well sort of

Toby Frith a écrit :
> I enjoyed the Blue Potential. It carried an air of ridiculousness that
accompanies anything highbrow Mills does - the idea of an orchestra playing
some of his harder records was faintly surreal, and there is something a bit
daft in the idea that classical musicians interpreting techno music sort of
"validates" it which I often feel is the hidden agenda behind these sorts of
exercises, because ultimately classical music and orchestras are seen as the
high end of the spectrum, whilst some guy pressing buttons on a drab grey
box is seen as the opposite end.

> Funnily enough, "The Bells" was the most enjoyable interpretation
alongside "The March".

For me it was definitely Gamma Player the highlight track of Blue
Potential.The real strings add much to it.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:19

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:19