Toby Frith a écrit :
I enjoyed the Blue Potential. It carried an air of ridiculousness that accompanies
anything highbrow Mills does - the idea of an orchestra playing some of his harder
records was faintly surreal, and there is something a bit daft in the idea that classical
musicians interpreting techno music sort of "validates" it which I often feel
is the hidden agenda behind these sorts of exercises, because ultimately classical music
and orchestras are seen as the high end of the spectrum, whilst some guy pressing buttons
on a drab grey box is seen as the opposite end.

Funnily enough, "The Bells" was the most enjoyable interpretation alongside "The
March".
For me it was definitely Gamma Player the highlight track of Blue Potential.The real strings add much to it.