From: Frank Glazer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 September 2008 12:40
To: Odeluga, Ken
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) new zealand's podcast laws (was Re: Fw: Re: (313) Mad
Mike interview)

I disagree.  I don't have any interest in reading about podcast laws and
regulations.  The original post was about a specific detroit related
thing that I wanted to keep track of for later, but now i have to read a
new email that has nothing to do with the op every time somebody
replies.  A subject change would easily fix this, and it's just good
netiquette.

--
peace,

frank

dj mix archive: http://www.deejaycountzero.com
Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.

Channel Four Television Corporation, created by statute under English law, is
at 124 Horseferry Road, London, SW1P 2TX .

4 Ventures Limited (Company No. 04106849), incorporated in England and Wales
has its registered office at 124 Horseferry Road, London SW1P 2TX.

VAT no: GB 626475817