A very quick interjection from me!

We're a record retailer but we also sell DJ and Studio equipment- we
currently sell around 10 Serato systems a week and the number has been
growing steadily over the last 2 years.  Almost without fail the
customer will tell us with a big grin on their faces that Serato is
great because "I don;t need to pay for music anyomore- I just download
it for free".  It's so short sighted it almost beggars belief- the
majority of these people are actually taking pride in getting
something for "nothing".

Jason

Rubadub