Hey Frank- I didn't take it as a judgement so no worries there.
There's a long and interesting story about Rubadub's development from
a 100% vinyl shop to our current incarnation but I just ain't got the
time to write it all out I'm afraid!

We still get repeat business from most of our Serato customers in
terms of replacement carts and needles, headphones, the ever growing
range of Serato accessories and bags, record cleaning cloths, cables,
replacement power supplies and more....

Business models aren't our speciality- we're just trying to survive on
a day to day business in an ever changing world and promote good
music.

cheers

Jason