From: "Phil Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> As another alternative, perhaps Jon Freeman could consider adding a tune
> converter to FolkInfo?  As he is already using abcm2ps to convert tunes
> from the FolkInfo database on the fly it might not be too difficult.

I had one for a while but took it down after some abc from somewhere caused
abcm2ps to loop and I had my ISP phoning me up asking what abcm2ps was and
telling me that it had been using something like 90% of the processing power
for a good hour or more. I'm not prepared to take the chance on the shared
server again.

Jon