I might be castigated for saying this, but still I will say it as it
is the truth.
There needs to be some reasonable restrictions on scribes as I myself
have seen people of my own community blatantly misusing the provisions
put in place for helping them.
Those places where computer operations are a part of the job, exams
should compulsorily be taken on the computer in accessible
environment.
For university, school and other academic exams, scribes of similar
and over qualification should be absolutely prohibited,
Remember, we can claim our rights only if and when we are eligible for
judiciously using them.

On 12/14/17, Kanchan Pamnani <kanchanpamn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Lets get the facts straight.
> 1. These guidelines are wonderful.
> 2. There has been a lot of misuse by many candidates.
> 3. Many of the candidates have complained to the Authorities.
> 4. We as the sector should have complained about it and disciplined our
> juniors I have heard private grumblings from many but no one has taken it
> up legally.
> 5. There has been only one complaint regarding a bad scribe given by the
> Authorities or atleast that is what I have been informed in one of the
> meetings.
> 6. The Expert committee was set up by the Ministry and not by Court.
> 7. It was set up on the request of UPSC and they had facts and figures to
> back them.
> 8. The visually impaired community is represented-Mr. rungta, Ms. Anuradha
> Dalmia, S. R. Mittal and I
> 8. I will defend these guidelines even

Avichal bhatnagar