In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Aleksandar
Petrovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 17:22:33 +0200, brian d foy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Gabor
> > Szabo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >> Can someone explain me why is the source code of learn.perl.org (and
> >> the other *.perl.org site) not publicly accessible?
> >
> > Sure it's acessible. That's how you get to see it. When you view the
> > site. you're downloading the source.
>
> Is this supposed to be funny? You know what they ment.

I in no way intended it to be funny or light. I fyou have a change,
send it in. Complaining about not having the source is no an excuse for
not sending changes.

And, most likely, Shlomi having the source is not going to make his
situation any better. He has his own site. He can do whatever he wants
there. He doesn't have to destroy what other people are doing. He has a
social problem that he's making worse, and there's no reason to expect
anyone to want to deal with him.

Plenty of other people have made things for the community without any
sort of blessing or hostile take-over of another site. Shlomi is free
to do the same, and no one is stopping him from doing that.

   CPAN Forum, www.cpanforum.com
   AnnoCPAN, www.annocpan.org
   Perlmonks, www.perlmonks.org
   Perl Mongers, www.pm.org