On 27 Apr 2008, at 04:00, Elaine Ashton wrote:
Not sure why you're pissed at me, other than reflex.

I'm stating the obvious and my opinion. Both of you are terrific at stirring the shit and then letting it fall to the winds. I'd have a lot more interest if either of you had anything but ideas because someone who wasn't talking out their ass would have not only a lot more interesting comments but would have both a lot more respect for the document and a lot more reluctance towards the amount of work it will require.

What a bizarre attack Elaine. Andy and Shlomi both do more than their fair share of doing. And from a fairly dispassionate perspective it seems to be your social skills that are overtaxed right now :)

--
Andy Armstrong, Hexten