On 27 Apr, 2008, at 20:37, Andy Lester wrote:

I don't see any grief being caused whatsoever. If anyone else sees a problem with starting a new wikified version of the Perl history, then I'm sure he/she can say something.

Why would they as the thing has sat there, peacefully, for nearly 10 years. What, did you all run out of projects to run into the ground, jump up and down about before moving on to something else to repeat the process on?

This process is optimized for YOUR happiness, Elaine. You may sit back and enjoy our failure, cackling and saying "I told you so!" when our work never fails to materialize. What more could you want?

Well, if it's as vast and impressive as the P5 wiki at http:// www.perlfoundation.org/perl5/index.cgi?perl_5_wiki, I'm sure that you aren't exaggerating.

e.