Yeah, you pay more if you start getting into real telecom-type -48v stuff,
but there are 48v equivalents of pretty much all the 24v stuff we've been
using, and there's really not a significant price difference (a Meanwell
AD-155C vs 155B is a good example). It also has the advantage of making it
easy to move to the good stuff later on.