True, at this point there's enough stuff that's 24v or 48v, or 48v, that I
think it's best to just start moving to 48v for everything.

The only stuff that we're still using on towers that won't run on 48v is
non-airfiber UBNT radios (which is getting less common for us anyway), and
a few models of Mikrotiks (the 3011, specifically... there's not a good
alternative for those yet), but I can deal with voltage converters for that
stuff.