Ok, 5K volt then..

On 06/21/2018 11:20 AM, ch...@wbmfg.com wrote:
Higher is always better.
Wires are smaller.
Everything is more efficient.
Everything runs cooler.
Less voltage drop.
Less power loss in conductors.
Sometimes simplifies the design of the load device.
*From:* Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Thursday, June 21, 2018 12:17 PM
*To:* Chuck McCown
*Cc:* Mathew Howard ; AFMUG
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] ePMP voltages again - specifically 2ghz
In a perfect world it would all be 100% 48v (or hell even 100% 24v) but the only rule of standards is that there are no standards.
See XKCD 927 - https://xkcd.com/927/
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

    Nice to see the smaller players learning how to put on their big boy
    pants and join the ranks of carrier grade vendors.