Yep. There is a reason guns essential parts are made of metal instead of plastic. They will still shoot metal bullets.

justsumname wrote:
“....Regardless of what a person may be able to publish on the Internet, undetectable plastic guns have been illegal for 30 years. Federal law passed in 1988, crafted with the NRA’s support, makes it unlawful to manufacture, import, sell, ship, deliver, possess, transfer, or receive an undetectable firearm.”

My understanding is that there is NO "plastic gun" even in question. Even a 3-D printed 'firearm' will not function without a few metal parts, such as, a chamber. Or maybe perhaps a trigger spring. Or a barrel.

Ya know, if you make a gun wrongly, you might discover how to make a bomb. And that's illegal already, too.

--Damn It

--
*Jay Weekley*
*Cyber Broadband