“....Regardless of what a person may be able to publish on the Internet,
undetectable plastic guns have been illegal for 30 years.  Federal law
passed in 1988, crafted with the NRA’s support, makes it unlawful to
manufacture, import, sell, ship, deliver, possess, transfer, or receive an
undetectable firearm.”

felonies.   They trigger me.   And when I think about them, I feel
micro-aggressed.

My understanding is that there is NO "plastic gun" even in question.   Even
a 3-D printed 'firearm' will not function without a few metal parts, such
as, a chamber.   Or maybe perhaps a trigger spring.   Or a barrel.

Ya know, if you make a gun wrongly, you might discover how to make a bomb.
 And that's illegal already, too.

--Damn It