From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Dennis Burgess via AF
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 2:11 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Dennis Burgess <dmburg...@linktechs.net>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Buying new IP space

Keep in mind that IPv6 will be necessary within 2-4 years, if the .govs
shutdown access via v4 for security reasons.  No more FCC/ IRS or any .GOV
unless over v6.  Note that the current plan is 2-3 years, I have given it an
extra year for measure!

V6 should be deployed NOW.   Not later, when you HAVE TO.  Then you will be
making mistakes etc.

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer
MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE, MTCSE, HE IPv6 Sage, Cambium ePMP
Certified

Author of "Learn RouterOS- Second Edition”

Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

Office: 314-735-0270  Website:  <http://www.linktechs.net/>
http://www.linktechs.net

Create Wireless Coverage’s with www.towercoverage.com