This virus has beennknown at least since early december. It been known
outside china since early january, well outside the 3 to 4 weeks. Still
under 300 outside china. I literally ignore the china numbers, they have
the worst air quality in recorded history on the planet.
Kung flu is less concerning than west Nile, and i dont worry about that
either