I am pissed though, because im wondering if the ship with my tools got
quarantined. it was 10-20 day shipping and that was january 11. I emailed
the contact and got no response, I assume the contact is in the new prison
hospital getting a lead based vaccine on his way to the incinerator.

Also, as long as its off topic, there is a plague of locusts in Africa.
Thats kind of bad, but will help with NLOS due to foliage