Why should the size of the house matter?  It’s my house, I built it with my
money.  You are free to build your own house or hang out at someone else’s
house.

In fact here on good ole animal farm we have lent and we can’t just say
whatever we want...this is chuck’s house and we all abide by his rules.

Sean