Chuck, is there a specific paint you used to shield against solar
radiation?  I rolled a gallon of white elastomeric roof coating from home
depot onto one of our DDB boxes, and while it did drop the temp slightly,
the results weren't that impressive.  I think the issue with our test is we
chose a site that has ~1.2kW of power draw, so most of the heat was likely
from the equipment in the box rather than direct sunlight.