My tests had very little live load.  I think only 100 watts so that is probably
the major difference.
We just use a color called satellite white.  I don’t think it matters much.

From: castarritt
Sent: Friday, July 9, 2021 9:26 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Solar and shade for AE Fiber Cabinet

Chuck, is there a specific paint you used to shield against solar radiation?  I
rolled a gallon of white elastomeric roof coating from home depot onto one of
our DDB boxes, and while it did drop the temp slightly, the results weren't
that impressive.  I think the issue with our test is we chose a site that has
~1.2kW of power draw, so most of the heat was likely from the equipment in the
box rather than direct sunlight.