Shade moves, but maybe you only concern yourself with where the sun is during the hottest 4 hours of summer days.

On 7/9/2021 10:24 PM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
That is a good point, shade moves.  So the shield will have to be big and maybe have vertical features.  I did shades.  Something convinced me they were not worth the effort.

Sent from my iPhone