I could have sworn it was afmug sourced, but somewhere along the line I
picked up that a shaded enclosure will actually perform better if it is a
dark color. The whites and reflective colors are better at reflecting
energy off of them, but not at dissipating it, dark colors shed heat
better. In a shaded environment reflectivity is moot.