Damn, I have a mini lunch party planned for today.  But I missed out on ZZ top.
 Too late now.  I guess I will have to see if Vanilla Ice is available.

From: Jan-GAMs
Sent: Tuesday, August 3, 2021 12:42 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Employee Handling - Did I handle this correctly?

I worked at this one place that used to have a feed on the last Friday of the
month, till some drunk employee had a car-wreck.  So other employers in the
area banned the booze.  Bringing the employees together for a free dinner
develops a camaraderie and improves the cohesiveness.  I remember one party
where the company brought in ZZ top to celebrate the new ceo.  I'm just saying
that a lot of people do better when they feel they work with family.