I forgot to reply about the Supercharger costs. So as long as you have your
credit card linked to your tesla account, charging is super easy. Back up
to the pedestal and plug it in. That's it. It's then billed to your account
at the end of the session.

Costs have increased a lot this year so it's becoming closer to the cost of
gas but not quite there. It will always be cheaper to charge at home for
your daily use. Only use superchargers for road trips. In MN, the
supercharger costs $0.33/kwh but my home is roughly $0.125/kwh so almost 3x
cheaper at home. I think in 2018 when I had my first tesla, it was around
$0.21/kwh at chargers.