From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Nate Burke
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 5:03 PM
To: Animal Farm <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] Cisco Licensing

I just picked up a used Cisco 3650 switch off Ebay because I needed 48 POE
ports that can do Vlans on the cheap.  When I go into the 'Licensing' screen
through the browser, it shows Authorization Status 'EVAL MODE' with a 90 day
countdown timer.  Will the switch stop working after 90 days?  I haven't used
anything Cisco in a long time.  3500 switches were the last thing I dabbled
with.