From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Daniel Pautz via AF
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2023 9:12 PM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group' <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: Daniel Pautz <d...@webnx.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cisco Licensing

There has been a lot of Cisco hate to go around,  honestly over the years
that is all I have seen with WISP's,  "GOOOOOO Microtik, fuck cisco!!!".  To
answer your question  the switch will work fine after that.  Its likely the
demo of the advanced services which would be more than simple vlans.

I am obviously biased myself towards Cisco,  we have on staff CCIE's and
large ASR's at all our locations running nearly 1Tbps of capacity,  but
dealing with large internet routers all that is out there is Cisco, Juniper,
Arista and Extreme Networks (still blows my mind extreme bought brocade and
didn't keep the better name).

Dan