You'll probably have to ask for quotes to get good pricing from you local
supplier, but Edgeoptic lists 100G 80km optics for $1550.

- Jared

Sent: Friday, January 26, 2024
From: "Zach Underwood" <zunder1...@gmail.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] optical TX power levels

Jared, do you have another vendor for 100gb 80km optics other than
fs.com[http://fs.com] and what does the price point look like?

I sent over the notes to the fiber provider yesterday, still waiting to hear
back.

On Fri, Jan 26, 2024 at 7:05 AM <fiber...@mail.com[mailto:fiber...@mail.com]>
wrote:On Friday, January 26, 2024 Chuck McCown wrote:
> Could he bond dwm multiples at lower rates?
  Yes. Needs a muxponder or do a breakout at both ends to do it transparently.
Just bonding the links is obviously also an option.

On Tuesday, January 23, 2024 Zach Underwood wrote:
> My sample size is small due to the optices costing $4k each
  My suggestion is that you immediately change suppliers at prices like that.

  FYI, I never got the original post to the list. Is the list somehow broken?
It's been awfully quiet lately in either case.

- Jared

Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT,UACA)

My website[http://zachunderwood.me]