On 10/29/14, 10:41, CARL PETERSON via Af wrote:
I�m going to second paperless.  We just use google drive with a folder
for open sales orders and a folder for completed sales orders.  In the
office, we just save new sales orders to the open folder.  Tech opens
them on an iPad mini, has the customer sign them, and saves them to
completed.   WAY easier then trying to track down paper and then file it.

My "signature" on a screen with my finger looks nothing like my actual signature. Does anyone know how that difference holds up if challenged?

~Seth