  From: Ben Royer via Af
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 1:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Field Paperwork

  Excellent feedback from everyone, I greatly appreciate it.  The concept of
the quick PDF is nice, as well as the Google Drive folders.  Our agreement is
only a couple pages, the install work order is a couple pages as well, but
nothing to consuming for someone to read through and then have an email of it.
Thanks again for the feedback.

  Thank you,
  Ben Royer, Operations Supervisor
  Royell Communications, Inc.