Forrest,

Time delayed relay, that may be the ticket.  Never worked with them
before, but that would be the easiest to explain to 6th & 7th grader
with ZERO electrical experience.  Going to start some googleing

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:m...@mailmt.com

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.MyakkaTech.com

Proud Sponsor of the Myakka City Relay For Life
http://www.RelayForLife.org/MyakkaCityFL

Please Donate at
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY12FL?team_id=1030009&pg=team&fr_id=37555
------

FCLA> Two suggestions.

FCLA> 1) go to radio shack and get an ardunio starter kit.ᅵ May
FCLA> want to do this even if you do number two.ᅵ This is the modern
FCLA> way to do this and you can show both the schematic for i/o and
FCLA> the program.

FCLA> 2) I can do what you are describing withᅵ four or so dpdt
FCLA> relays.ᅵᅵ One for each button, and one to reset the whole
FCLA> thing.ᅵ The timer is a bit more tricky, maybe a 555, but I'd
FCLA> consider getting an delay relay as well.

FCLA> On Jan 8, 2015 6:09 PM, "Mark - Myakka Technologies" <m...@mailmt.com>